Like most people, I'm concerned about my privacy in this age of the internet, and accordingly, I take your privacy seriously. Please
- This policy covers how Henrik Langer Photography treats personal information that is collected or received through the
services I provide. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address,
email address, or phone number, and any information that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that I do not own or control, or to people that I do not employ
or manage. Companies such as our Internet access and website and email hosting company, SKGold
Hosting, our shipping companies, UPS, FedEx and Canada Post, and others have their own privacy statements which can be viewed
on their respective websites.
Information Collection and Use
- I collect personal information when you contract with me to purchase products or use my services.
- When you contract with me for a particular service, I will ask you to provide me with your name, email address, and a
contact phone number.
- When you purchase products or services, I will ask you for additional information needed to complete the transaction such
as your shipping address and other billing information.
- The Henrik Langer Photography website automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your
browser, including your IP address, type of browser used, and the page you requested. The information from the server logs is
used for general website administration and optimization and is NOT matched or otherwise correlated to individual users.
- Henrik Langer Photography uses the information that is collected for the following general purposes: to provide updates
to you regarding products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve products and services,
contact you, conduct research, and to optimize and improve the website.
- Henrik Langer Photography does not design any part of its website to attract anyone under age 13.
- Henrik Langer Photography will not knowingly contact children under age 13 without a parent's permission.
- Henrik Langer Photography does not knowingly ask a child under age 13 for any personal information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Henrik Langer Photography does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under
the following circumstances:
- We provide shipping information to our shippers so that they may deliver products to you.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against
- We believe it is necessary to share information with a law enforcement agency in order to investigate, prevent, or take
action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats
to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to only those we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that
information to provide my products or services to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
This policy will be changed from time to time to adapt to the changing needs of the society and the law. We will notify you about
significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on the website.
Questions or Suggestions
Effective Date: February 11, 2016